A review of laws and policies in Sierra Leone identified key areas for reform in creating a more effective HIV response.Findings of the Legal Environment Assessment for HIV in Sierra Leone, conducted by the Sierra Leone National HIV/AIDS Secretariat and…
Johannesburg, South Africa – More than 50 members of the Africa Key Population Experts Group gathered this week in Johannesburg to take stock of progress since the group’s inception four years ago, and explore strategies to ensure that HIV, health and…
This Guidebook provides information about how healthcare users in Africa can enforce their human right to health by making use of complaint processes, particularly for people who are disproportionately vulnerable to HIV (key populations).
The Guidebook gives information for healthcare users about human rights when using healthcare services, and on how to use complaint processes at healthcare facilities, in national human rights institutions and in health professions and nursing councils.
- UNAIDS update: COVID-19 should not be a reason to delay 2030 deadline to end AIDS as a public health threat
- 2020 Global HIV Policy Report: Policy Barriers to HIV Progress
- UNAIDS hails new results showing that long-acting injectable medicines are highly effective in preventing HIV among women
- UNDP and Supreme Court of Republic of Tajikistan hold international online Judges’ Forum on HIV, Human Rights and the Law
- Press Release – New HIV Policy Lab uses law and policy data in the HIV response