Democratic Republic of the Congo National Dialogue on HIV and the Law Report (French)Published on Friday, 04 July 2014 08:04
- Capacity building of the key actors (CSOs experts, judges, government experts, parliamentarians, health providers, prison warders, police officers, PLHIV, SW, MSM, young people and women) on HIV and human rights;
- Reform of the law 08/011 on the rights of PLHIV and those affected of the DRC;
- Support of the National Aids Council (PNMLS) on the development of strategic information on key populations;
- Organization of parliamentarian forums on HIV / AIDS.
- Establishment of an observatory on HIV related human rights using the expertise of the networks of key stakeholders operating in the sector.
The report can be downloaded through the below link:
Democratic Republic of the Congo National Dialogue on HIV and the Law Report (French)