First Biennial Scientific Conference on Medicines Regulation in AfricaPublished on Thursday, 24 October 2013 09:31
- Provide a forum to share scientific advances and current best practices in regulatory science disciplines amongst policy makers, regulators, industry and scientists
- Review current global developments in the regulatory environment and assess their impact on the commercialization of health research products as part of implementation of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Plan for Africa (PMPA).
- Contribute to global knowledge on regulatory science
- Provide inputs to the third African Medicines Regulatory Authorities Conference
- Global regulatory environment: Where is Africa?
- Regulatory capacity development & partnerships
- Strengthening pharmacovigilance systems in Africa
- Providing an enabling environment for pharmaceutical production in Africa
Conference Registration: All aspiring participants are expected to register by 25 October, 2013 by completing the registration form found here and sending the completed form in an email to email@example.com or call +27 12 841 2833. There is a registration fee of US$50. Registration is free of charge for presenters.
Source: African Medicines Regulatory Harmonization