The United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) has launched a new website tracking progress made on commitments made in Asia and the Pacific under the 2011 Declaration on HIV/AIDS and ESCAP resolutions 66/10 and 67/9. See the poster below and follow the website (http://www.unescapsdd.org/hiv/reviews-consultations-legal-barriers-hiv) for updates.
National Reviews and Multisectoral Consultations on Policy and Legal Barriers to Effective HIV Responses
NavigationGlobal Commission on HIV and the Law > Blog > Follow Up Stories > National Reviews and Multisectoral Consultations on Policy and Legal Barriers to Effective HIV Responses
- Not a pipe dream: Gender equality and the end of AIDS
- Opinion: Universal health coverage is out of reach unless we eliminate discrimination
- Sofia Gruskin: We must follow California’s example and repeal archaic HIV laws
- Reviewing laws and policies for a more effective HIV response in Sierra Leone
- Making the SDGs work for key populations in Africa