The United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) has launched a new website tracking progress made on commitments made in Asia and the Pacific under the 2011 Declaration on HIV/AIDS and ESCAP resolutions 66/10 and 67/9. See the poster below and follow the website (http://www.unescapsdd.org/hiv/reviews-consultations-legal-barriers-hiv) for updates.
National Reviews and Multisectoral Consultations on Policy and Legal Barriers to Effective HIV Responses
NavigationGlobal Commission on HIV and the Law > Blog > Follow Up Stories > National Reviews and Multisectoral Consultations on Policy and Legal Barriers to Effective HIV Responses
- Making the SDGs work for key populations in Africa
- Addressing legal barriers to fast-track the HIV and TB response in Africa
- Evidence- and rights- based laws and policies are key to ending AIDS
- Regional judges meet to promote law as a tool to strengthen the HIV response in Africa
- 10 years on from landmark human rights principles, LGBTI and human rights experts reflect on progress, setbacks