This is How We Win: A Toolkit for Community Advocates, Ending and Defending Against HIV Criminalization, A Manual for Advocates, Volume 3, The Center for HIV Law and Policy (2013) Description This Community Advocate Toolkit was created primarily as a go-to resource for community advocates working on state-level HIV criminalization modernization efforts. It provides quick-reference resources (e.g., HIV criminalization talking points and references), links to longer reference materials (including, links to HIV criminalization resources by issue/subject), and guidance on the legislative process and advocacy strategy prepared by The Center for HIV Law and Policy. Download the report Source: Center for HIV Law and Policy
New Resource: Ending and Defending Against HIV Criminalization – A Manual for Advocates
NavigationGlobal Commission on HIV and the Law > Blog > News > New Resource: Ending and Defending Against HIV Criminalization – A Manual for Advocates
- Why a cricketer calling out homophobia is a win for health
- ICJ call for submissions on the misuse of criminal law in the areas of sexuality, reproduction, drug use and HIV
- Гражданское общество и регион ВЕЦА: Сужение пространства или новые возможности?
- Родительские права женщин, употребляющих наркотики. Время действовать!
- Contribution – Enda Sante