22-26 April 2013, Malawi – Malawi held an HIV Law Retreat, convened by the Department of Nutrition, HIV & AIDS (the Office of the President), the Malawi Law Commission and UNDP, to review the Malawi Law Commission’s draft HIV Bill, 2008, in light of the recommendations made by the Global Commission on HIV and the Law and by the national Legal Environment Assessment. A Task Team was subsequently set up to integrate the wording of the proposed changes into the amended HIV Bill.
Malawi holds HIV Law Retreat
NavigationGlobal Commission on HIV and the Law > Blog > Africa Follow Up Activities > Malawi holds HIV Law Retreat
- Why a cricketer calling out homophobia is a win for health
- ICJ call for submissions on the misuse of criminal law in the areas of sexuality, reproduction, drug use and HIV
- Гражданское общество и регион ВЕЦА: Сужение пространства или новые возможности?
- Родительские права женщин, употребляющих наркотики. Время действовать!
- Contribution – Enda Sante