24 April 2013, Mozambique – The Government of Mozambique submitted an amended HIV Law to Parliament for consideration which removed provisions to criminalise HIV transmission from Law 12/2009, amongst other things, and suggested further provisions to strengthen rights-based protection in Law 5/2002 (relating to HIV in the workplace). UNDP Mozambique supported the process by reviewing and commenting on the law.
The Government of Mozambique submits amended HIV law to Parliament
NavigationGlobal Commission on HIV and the Law > Blog > Africa Follow Up Activities > The Government of Mozambique submits amended HIV law to Parliament
- Why a cricketer calling out homophobia is a win for health
- ICJ call for submissions on the misuse of criminal law in the areas of sexuality, reproduction, drug use and HIV
- Гражданское общество и регион ВЕЦА: Сужение пространства или новые возможности?
- Родительские права женщин, употребляющих наркотики. Время действовать!
- Contribution – Enda Sante