3-4 April 2013, Accra, Ghana – The National Policy Dialogue on Human Rights, HIV and Law in Ghana was convened in Accra by the Ghana AIDS Commission, the Commission on Human Rights and Administrative Justice (CHRAJ) Ghana with support from UNDP Ghana.
National Policy Dialogue on Human Rights, HIV and Law in Ghana
NavigationGlobal Commission on HIV and the Law > Blog > Africa Follow Up Activities > National Policy Dialogue on Human Rights, HIV and Law in Ghana
- Making the SDGs work for key populations in Africa
- Addressing legal barriers to fast-track the HIV and TB response in Africa
- Evidence- and rights- based laws and policies are key to ending AIDS
- Regional judges meet to promote law as a tool to strengthen the HIV response in Africa
- 10 years on from landmark human rights principles, LGBTI and human rights experts reflect on progress, setbacks