27-28 February 2013, Johannesburg – An orientation and Planning Workshop organised in Johannesburg to orient the UNDP Country Office Focal Points and consultants as well as the Regional Service Centre staff. The outcome from the meeting, which was attended by 25 participants, was a detailed workplan for 2013 for each country.
Orientation and Planning Workshop
NavigationGlobal Commission on HIV and the Law > Blog > Africa Follow Up Activities > Orientation and Planning Workshop
- Making the SDGs work for key populations in Africa
- Addressing legal barriers to fast-track the HIV and TB response in Africa
- Evidence- and rights- based laws and policies are key to ending AIDS
- Regional judges meet to promote law as a tool to strengthen the HIV response in Africa
- 10 years on from landmark human rights principles, LGBTI and human rights experts reflect on progress, setbacks