27-28 February 2013, Johannesburg – An orientation and Planning Workshop organised in Johannesburg to orient the UNDP Country Office Focal Points and consultants as well as the Regional Service Centre staff. The outcome from the meeting, which was attended by 25 participants, was a detailed workplan for 2013 for each country.
Orientation and Planning Workshop
NavigationGlobal Commission on HIV and the Law > Blog > Africa Follow Up Activities > Orientation and Planning Workshop
- Not a pipe dream: Gender equality and the end of AIDS
- Opinion: Universal health coverage is out of reach unless we eliminate discrimination
- Sofia Gruskin: We must follow California’s example and repeal archaic HIV laws
- Reviewing laws and policies for a more effective HIV response in Sierra Leone
- Making the SDGs work for key populations in Africa