27-28 February 2013, Johannesburg – An orientation and Planning Workshop organised in Johannesburg to orient the UNDP Country Office Focal Points and consultants as well as the Regional Service Centre staff. The outcome from the meeting, which was attended by 25 participants, was a detailed workplan for 2013 for each country.
Orientation and Planning Workshop
NavigationGlobal Commission on HIV and the Law > Blog > Africa Follow Up Activities > Orientation and Planning Workshop
- Why a cricketer calling out homophobia is a win for health
- ICJ call for submissions on the misuse of criminal law in the areas of sexuality, reproduction, drug use and HIV
- Гражданское общество и регион ВЕЦА: Сужение пространства или новые возможности?
- Родительские права женщин, употребляющих наркотики. Время действовать!
- Contribution – Enda Sante